Cream with White Truffle
Cream velvety and creamy light beige with visible traces of fine White and Bianchetto Truffles, enriched by a blend of fine cheeses. The presence of any dark spots inside the capsule or on the edge of the vase are due to the sterilization of the preparation and do not affect its quality.
- Cultivated mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus)
- Parmigiano Reggiano DOP (milk, salt, rennet)
- 8% Olive Oil
- White truffles 5%: Bianchetto truffle 4,5% (Tuber Borchi or Albidum Pico), White truffle 0,5% (Tuber Magantum Pico)
- Pecorino Romano DOP (milk of sheep, salt, rennet)
- Formaggio Emmental (milk raw, milk enzymes, rennet, salt)
- Sunflower lecithin
- Natural aroma
- White pepper
Allergens in bold
Nutritional values (100g):
- Energy value Kj 1381 / Kcal 335
- Fat 32,6 g
- – of which Saturate 8,2 g
- Carbohydrates4,2 g
- – of which sugars 1,2 g
- Protein5,7 g
- fibers 0,7 g
- salt 0,4 g
Use: for appetizers, first and second courses.
Conservation Method: in a closed package store at room temperature and consume within 36 months. Once opened, keep + 2 ° / + 4 ° and consume within 7 gg.