Cream with Black Truffle
Cream velvety and creamy light gray with visible traces of Moscato Truffle and Fine Black, enriched by a blend of fine cheeses. The presence of any dark spots inside the capsule or on the edge of the vase are due to the sterilization of the preparation and do not affect its quality.
- Cultivated mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus)
- 8% Olive Oil
- Black truffles 5%: Moscato truffle 4,5% (Tuber Brumale Vitt), Black truffle 0,5% (Tuber Melanosporum Vitt)
- Maizena flour
- Pecorino Romano DOP (milk of sheep, salt, rennet)
- Formaggio Emmental (milk raw, milk enzymes, rennet, salt)
- Sunflower lecithin
- Natural aroma
- Sepia (Sepia officinali – salt, preservative: E202 May contain traces of fish)
- black pepper
May contain traces or spores of the genus Tuber spp.
Allergens in bold
Nutritional values (100g):
- Energy value Kj 1347 / Kcal 327
- Grassi 32,6 g
- – of which Saturi 9,1 g
- Carbohydrates4,5 g
- – of which sugars 0,9 g
- Protein3,3 g
- fibers0,7 g
- sale 0,3 g
Use: for appetizers, first and second courses.
Conservation Method: in a closed package store at room temperature and consume within 36 months. Once opened, keep + 2 ° / + 4 ° and consume within 7 days.